Posted on Huffington Post on July 14, 2015 a Therapist gives advice how to be a Superhero during your divorce.
1. Protect the children.
2. Be careful and fair in your dealings.
3. Connect with friends who divorces when fairly smooth.
4. People do crazy things when getting divorced. Try not to rehash the infidelity and cheating. It will not change a thing.
5. Don’t make any drastic changes in your life without careful thought.
6. Be truthful with yourself.
7. The hurt and anger of a divorce will pass. How do you want to be remembered by your children, friends, and family.
At Schantz and Schantz we understand divorce is very stressful. Many times we recommend therapy in order to assist our client’s who are under the major stress of a divorce. As South Florida Divorce Attorneys, we practice Family Law and Divorce law in Fort Lauderdale (Broward County, Miami (Miami Dade County) and West Palm Beach (Palm Beach County) for 33 years. We look forward to helping you and your family.